Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
We can treat Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) over video appointment.
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
- Urine that appears cloudy
- Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine
- Strong-smelling urine
- Pelvic pain, in women — especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone
If you think you may have a UTI, book a video appointment as soon as possible. At your appointment, your provider will make a diagnosis and prescribe antibiotic treatment if needed. The prescription antibiotics will be delivered to your selected pharmacy.
If you are insured with a healthcare insurance that we accept, your video visit will have a small copay ($25 on average per visit).
If you are not insured or if you are insured with a healthcare insurance that we don't accept, your video visit is $100. To see if we accept your healthcare insurance, book a video appointment and you will be prompted to enter in your insurance information if you have it.