What is being done to keep me safe at the specimen collection site?
Our specimen collection process has been designed to minimize the amount of time you spend in our facility and reduce opportunities for contact with others.
- Assessment happens over video, bringing down the amount of time you will spend at the facility to approximately five minutes
- Appointment times are pre-scheduled and there will be no waiting area or access to bathrooms or other facilities
- Social distancing will be enforced in the case where more than one person arrives to check in at the same time
- All our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment, including N95 face masks
- Surfaces are disinfected between patients