What is primary care via telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a quick and convenient way to receive high-quality medical care without having to physically go to the doctor's office!
By booking a Video Appointment with Circle Medical, you can meet with a primary care provider from the comfort of your own home to address your day-to-day medical needs, such as (but not limited to):
- COVID-19 assessment
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Chronic condition management
- Care for acute symptoms and conditions
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Lab tests and imaging orders
- Specialist referrals
- Annual check-ups
Check out our Scope of Care section for a more detailed list of what we can treat!
*Please remember that attending and paying for an appointment does not guarantee diagnosis or treatment.